Arctix Women's And Plus Size Convertible Trail Pant
The Arctix Women's Trail Convertible Pants are an outstanding choice for any active, outdoor venture. Don't let abrupt changes in weather end your day early: the zip-off convertible legs allow you to change from full length pants into a 9" short based on a 31" inseam in seconds (or vice-versa! ), so you know you'll be cool and comfortable in all different sorts of climates. The pants feature Thermalock advanced wind repellency and UPF sun protection for added warmth and protection from the elements. Multiple pockets offer convenient and secure storage space. The Trail Convertible Pants are machine washable, perfect for a quick and easy cleaning after outdoor activities. Arctix makes affordable high-quality weatherproof outerwear for every kind of winter activity. Arctix clothing is rigorously tested in extreme winter weather, and is proven to protect against the harshest elements. Each garment is designed and engineered to offer more flexibility, accurate sizing, and a comfortable fit. It's an internationally trusted brand enjoyed by winter enthusiasts around the world.
- Converts to a short with zip-closure security pocket
- Partial elastic waist for comfortable fit and allow ultimate mobility with ease
- UPF 50 shields against harmful UV rays
- Moisture Wicking technology that pulls moisture away from the body to keep you cool
- ThermaLock treatment for quick dry